TurfSustain "A guide to turf management in Western Australia"
This book comprises 90 pages of full colour, high quality articles, photos, recommendations and facts.
- over 200 colour photos;
- 20 case studies illustrating how turf managers are putting sustainability into practice;
- find out about practical ways of monitoring your fertiliser, irrigation, mowing, renovation, weed, pest and disease programs;
- many useful hints and tools that make monitoring easy;
- photos and descriptions of the 20 main weed and pest problems;
- information on soils, water and turf species of the coastal plain of Western Australia and;
- practical application of best practice turf management
Training in the field
- See how to solve your turf problems!
- Use the latest turf monitoring tools!
- Improve your irrigation and nutrient practices!
Covers all turf maintenance topics including:
- fertilisers, nutrients, irrigation
- mowing, pests/weeds and diseases, renovation
Contact Ken Johnston 08 9367 1600 to purchase a package